BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy 4th of July














We went Camping with a bunch of Extended Family at Bear Lake.
We had a great time! Everybody took turns holding Jeseppi so I got a chance to go boating!!
Jeseppi LOVES the outdoors he coo's a ton and stares at the sky and trees. He even sleeps better when we're out in the fresh air, I don't understand that! My cousin brought their lab and that dog just LOVED Seppi, he kept trying to sniff and kiss him. Jeseppi never once cried about it either. he really liked the doggy! Someday we'll have to get a dog (when we are done with school!). We saw a few fireworks over the lake but nothing big.
The weather was perfect and we all had a great time!









3 comments:

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

How fun!!! I love the picture with your sunglasses on him! It's so cute! I wish I was there! Lets do a weekend Moab trip in September together... or something like that. I love all the pictures! love ya

Putnams +Two said...

What a cute family you guys are!!

JAKE AND STACY said...

cute, cute. I miss you guys and watching that adorable baby grow. Of course he would love the outdoors. He'd be in big trouble with his parents if he didn't.:)