BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jeseppi's first time on a boat!!

We took Jeseppi boating while we were in Idaho. He has on the smallest life jacket I think I've ever seen! He did awesome! He didn't love his life jacket but handled it like a champ.



We both tried inline surfing, you start out with a rope and then when you get the feel for it, you can let go and just let the wave take you. It is so much fun! Mike and I both want to get better at it, although Mike picked it up really fast. It is really such a thrill!


3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is the cutest little life jacket!

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

I can't believe they make life jackets that small! He looks so adorable. he seriously looks so much like you! and your baby pictures! I can't get enough of him! you have such an studly little baby boy! you guys have done so many fun things with him already. he's gonna be a pro- EVERYTHING before he's 2! I miss you guys!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Looks like a blast! It was so fun to see you guys on Sunday. Time to hang out again!