BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010










Kristi (my little sissy poo!)and I went to visit my Grandma in St. George for 3 days last week! We had a lot of fun and our kids were pretty well behaved!
Our other sister was still down there from the weekend so we all went on our very favorite hike called "Red Cliffs" it is one that my Grandpa used to take us on everytime we go down, it is a MUST to repeat this hike as many times as possible. We go at least once everytime we go to St. George.
We also went swimming and shopping.
Kristi and I visited the President Brigham Young's Winter Home (where he also died). Both of the kids fell asleep in the car on the way there so Grandma was willing to stay with them and read. There are pictures of me in front of on of his fireplaces and Kristi in front of an old stove. This house really was Beautiful, President Brigham Young had STYLE!
We also visited the Jacob Hamblin house which was very interesting as well. He helped bring peace to the natives in several areas surrounding St. George. He was very good at learning all the different native languages so he was a huge help! The stories were very cool.
After all this Grandma took us to a bakery that had rediculously good sticky buns!
We had a lot of fun and are so thankful to have such a wonderful Grandma!

2 comments:

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

we have an awesome grandma! we got spoiled huh! I had so much fun with you! i was sad it was so short.
Even though you posted all these pictures on your blog... I still want to post about it on mine. hmm... maybe I'll just copy and paste yours on to mine! hahaha. that'd be funny!
by the way- I look so silly in that picture of me in front of the oven. I look like a hunch back.. I think it's cuz I felt so stupid getting a picture right there when nobody was taking pictures except for us and everyone was watching. haha

JAKE AND STACY said...

looks like you all had a ton of fun. All those kids look so cute. Miss you tonz.