BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Herman the Worm-man




This morning we had breakfast in bed and Seppi found my little striped socks and made them into puppets! I called them worms - Herman the worm-man! haha. He thought it was pretty funny and so did we! haha.



Seppi has descovered the word NO. Sometimes he says them in a good way like when I try to keep him from things that might hurt him I say "no, no, no" and he'll point at it back and say "no, no, no." To which I say "Yes your right- No, No." But, today at church he decided he didn't want to be held while we sang a hymn and said "NO, NO, NO" really loud. Thats when I tell him he doesn't need to say NO to everything! haha. He learns it from me though, I've got to figure out a different word to use for everything!

1 comments:

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

I love all the new posts! That is hilarious that Seppi puked all over you right after old faithful. haha. but gross and sad too! You guys are the most adventurous family I know. and SO cute!! Please come visit me soon. And I will find time to visit you also. school starts tomorrow for me. BOOOOO.
I miss you already!