BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

He's Here!!!

Jeseppi Michael DePola
born: May 12, 2009
3:08 am
7 lbs. 1 oz.
19.5 in.
We arrived at the hospital at 5:00 pm on Monday night with contractions every 3 minutes (and quite painful!) I was dialated to a 4 and they admitted us right away!
around 7:30 I got the epidural! that was the best decision I think I've ever made in my life, it was awesome, I was able to enjoy every second of my baby's enterance into the world!
at 2:30 am I was ready to push and at 3:08 am he was here!!
What a Miracle!! everything went perfectly and He is absolutely Perfect too!


Proudest Father in the world!


Yay!! I finally get to hold him!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. HE is adorable!!! I can't wait to come see him!! And I agree- epidurals make the experience so much more pleasant!!
Congrats new parents!:)

Emily Marie said...

Yeah congratulations! So happy for you!

Unknown said...

HE is so cute. I am so glad everything went ok for you. You and Mike will be awesome parents.
I cant wait to meet him!! :)