BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jeseppi's first visitors

Mike's Grandma, look how
content Seppi is with her!

Mike's friend, Mike

Our friend, Jen


Jake, who's deathly afraid of

holding newborns (on account

their heads might fall off!)


Jeseppi's aunt Molly




Jeseppi's aunt Stacy (and

kids Abbie and Zeke)




Jeseppi's aunt Heather




Jeseppi's Grandma Diane



Jeseppi's Grandma Ellen





Jeseppi's cousin Abie






Jeseppi's grandpa Clark




Jeseppi's grandpa Barry





4 generation, Mike, Mom, Grandma, and Seppi

5 comments:

Emily Marie said...

That is so wonderful! So cute and tiny!

Olivia Heilmann said...

WOW ! Wonderful to see him and everyone else, too. What a cool name!

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

AH! i love these pictures! he is so so so cute! Please keep posting more everyday cuz I'm sad I can't be there to see him! You and Mike are already the greatest parents that little boy could ever dream of! Congrats! I LOVE YOU GUYS

Anonymous said...

Like I am all teary eyed!! Oh, Cor, he is beautiful!! I can't wait to have another little newborn:) I'm so sorry I haven't been to see him yet! I have had the worst morning sickness! But I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you have been updating your blog with pictures of him!!! Keep it up! And I will visit soon, I promise!:)
Loves!!

Putnams +Two said...

Cor Cor I need to see some new pics of your sweet little boy!