BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

HOPPY EASTER!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Holiday.
I Love this time of year. The grass is green, the snow is just about gone, the flowers are popping up and there is blossoms popping right before my eyes! Minus the allergies, its my absolute favorite time of year.
The Easter holiday makes me reflect on my amazing older brother, Jesus Christ, who came to earth a long time ago and made it possible for me to repent of my wrong doings, regain my body and return home to my father in heaven to be with my wonderful family again Forever. What a wonderful and selfless act.
We had a rather busy Easter, but it was spent with family which is always good.
here is Seppi in his Easter outfit (i made the tie!)

Eater Egg hunt at my mom's house. Seppi got so many eggs! When he realized that there were chocolate inside of the plastic egg, he started taking it out putting it in his basket and tossing the egg on the grass again. He's so funny.



Saturday morning, the Easter bunny left our baskets hidden all over our apartment! it was fun looking for it! Mike had to play hot and cold with me, because I'm a bad seeker! ha ha

Seppi got a bubble machine.

At the village there was an easter eggstravaganza! Seppi met the easter bunny, and got his face painted and planted a flower seed and had an egg hunt! we had FUN!!

5 comments:

Trent and Whit said...

Seppi looks sharp in his Easter outfit!! (You'll have to teach me how to make ties. . . .) Glad you guys had a great Easter! love ya

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

Seppi looked SO good in his easter outfit! good job on the tie!!! you rock! I am so sad I missed out on the Easter egg hunt at mom and dad's house! It looks like he got a TON of candy!!!!

Angela said...

Love the easter outfit and the tie! We miss you guys!

Kris Hewitt said...

I love the tie! Jealous that you are so creative. Looks like you guys had a great time. We miss you!

Perry's said...

Such cute pics, Happy Easter!!!