BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jeseppi Turns 2

I can not believe that it has been 2 years since we had Jeseppi in our lives. Time sure does fly. It's like, I can't really remember or imagine my life without him and yet I can't believe its gone so fast. Seppi is the sweetest and funniest kid I know, he is constantly making me laugh out loud. Last Thursday was his birthday (the 12th) and Mike and I walked into his room in the morning singing Happy Birthday and the first thing he says is "Birthday Candles" and pretended to blow them out! He has been so excited about his birthday since he saw me blow out the candles at my birhtday party in March! I have caught him singing the Happy Birthday song over 4 or 5 times since them! I wish I had that on camera, so cute! We had a little party for Seppi and close family. I didn't want to make it a huge thing because I didn't want to overwhelm him. We had planned to have the party in our little courtyard but we got rained out for the first hour or so of the party. Instead we all crammed into our little apartment and made due with what we had! We ate pizza and cake, opened presents, did a pinata and let the kids play on the playground when the rain stopped! I think everyone had a good time, I know Seppi did. Jeseppi was so sweet after he opened every present he said "thank you" to whoever gave it to him! I am a proud momma! Happy Birthday my little man.

2 comments:

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

I LOVED when he told Sabrina thank you and totally copied how she said "your welllccooome" in the high-pitched sound. It was so Darn cute! he is such a sweet little boy! I love that little guy so much!
And I love that picture with all our little kiddies gathered around the candy. so cute!!!

Carters said...

He is a sweetie and it's hard to believe how fast time has flown! So fun.