BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

BABY DEPOLA


I have been rather neglectful at posting things on my Blog Sorry. I am now just over 6 months pregnant (surprise for anyone who didn't know! haha) but here is my baby's journey so far! ENJOY!
This is our baby at almost 8 weeks, just a tiny Jelly Bean! The little heart beat was going so fast!

This is our baby at 10 weeks. We went into the Dr.'s to hear the heart beat for the first time and the Dr. couldn't find it so we got another ultrasound and saw the heart beat instead!


This is a picture of his arm covering his face. at almost 13 weeks.
We went into the Ultrasound Dr. for them to test for any chromosomal problems and everything was just fine, he is perfect!

His whole body, isn't he cute!



This is at 18 weeks, they did all kinds of measurements and he is measuring perfectly and is very healthy. The Dr. kept saying that he was perfect! In this ultrasound they said he was just over 9 inches in length.
I drank almost 16 oz. of orange juice right before this appointment so that he would be sugar loaded and move around a ton! He was doing flips, just moving like crazy.
This is a picture of his face, arm and belly.

Here is a profile of his face.






another profile on the other side.





ITS A BOY!
We are both so so so excited to have a baby boy on the way!
My favorite part so far is when he kicks like crazy. I Love it when Mike feels him kicking, he always smiles so big and thinks it is just the coolest thing!
My belly is getting bigger and bigger every day and its starting to get hard to get up when I lay down!
It is all really exciting though!




2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

HOW EXCITING!! I actually didn't know. I love babies!! :)

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

corie! I am so excited for you! I missed you so much on the girls night at my place. We NEED toget together and did you know I'm expecting in Aug.!! yay... our babies can be friends call me sometime!! And congrats to mike on school here in UT!! that is so nice!!