BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mike's PT Journey so far







Mike has been applying to PT (physical therapy) schools since August. The process is quite long and tedious. He applied to 2 schools in Arizona, 1 in Colorado, 1 in Vegas, 1 in Minnesota, 1 in Utah, and 2 in Washington. So far he has had the opportunity to interview to the one in Minnesota, both in Arizona, the one in Vegas, the one in Denver CO, and here in Utah.



WOW!



We don't know yet were we will be heading for the next 3 years of our lives yet, but we know where ever it is it will be a new adventure for our family! We hope to know within the next month.



Mike has been preparing and doing a lot of hard work to get this far in the game and I am just so grateful for his hard work and determination. He really has put his all into this and it hasn't been the easiest thing to do! I am very proud of him and know that he will succeed in whatever he puts his mind to.
I LOVE YOU MIKE! GOOD LUCK!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blanket, Cor! Good job!! And the crib and bedding are really cute too! I love decorating their rooms- so fun! I am so glad you updated your blog! Keep it coming! I love the pics of the babe too! It still amazes me that Charlie lived in my body for 9 months! CRAZY! The other day he pointed at one of my stretch marks and I said to him "ya, that is a present from you!" haha. But he is so worth it!!:)

Olivia Heilmann said...

Wow! Good luck. Too bad the WA one's are contenders so far. That would be fun!

Unknown said...

I love the blanket you made corie. I am so excited for you and your little one. I hope that I can see your prego belly sometime soon. I have a blog too, but it is private so email me your address and I will add it. a_berg03@yahoo.com

p.s. this is alicia berg!!

DenisonChangos said...

It's about time you blogged j/k I haven't forever too so I can't say anything.

Good luck Mike on getting in PT you are awesome and they are all going to be begging for you to come to their schools.

Corie, love the blanket and the crib you are very talented and will make a great mommy. I hope you guys stay in UT so we can see your little one grow up. I love ya