BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Stuff

I made a Blanket for my Baby, we are pretty set on the name Jeseppi (it is Italian for Joseph and an ancestor on Mike's side of the family). The blanket is far from perfect but I enjoy being crafty and seeing something that I accomplished!

Mike's Mom and Dad saved the crib the Mike and Molly used as babies, and now we have it! It is such a cute crib (and still perfectly safe!) THANKS




I got this suzy zoo crib set and am now absolutely stuck on doing everything suzy zoo, I bought the mobile to match already! I couldn't help myself!

So many people have been so generous already, my mom has already purchased a ton of clothes for him and a few toys and books too! There have been a few people who are giving us their son's "OLD" clothes (babies grow so fast that the clothes don't even look used or old!) and so many other things like diapers and a swing and a bassinet etc etc etc. We are just so blessed! thank you all!




2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You did a great job on the blanket and I like the name. We like using family names as well! Can't wait to hear more! Good luck with everything!

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

I miss you!!! And i absolutely love the blanket and the little crib! i can't wait to meet this little guy! p.s. thanks for the LONG chat we had the other night! that was fun! p.s. me and kory have a bet on where you guys will end up in PT school!