BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fun day with Seppi and fun random pictures!


Today I had the WHOLE day with just me and Seppi (which is rare) we went to a play date with some other little friends in the morning.
After his nap we hopped into our snow clothes and enjoyed the amazing warm weather outside! We went sledding in the bowl in the village.. We've been here for almost 5 years and have never gone sledding in the bowl like 20 steps away from our apartment. WHAT?


Seppi loved it! Everytime we went down the hill he said "do it again" "do it again!" He even walked back up the hill all by himself. afterwards we built a family of snow people!!!
GREAT DAY

Cutest picture EVER!

My big boy Loves the water so much, if he's ever fussy I could just throw him in the tub and he'd cheer right up! Look at him wash his hands all by himself!!

We found Seppi in his bedroom tonight playing in his little box from his shelf! what a fun time.

4 comments:

Carters said...

How fun! I tried to get Otto to make a snowman, but he wasn't having it - he felt too awkward in his snow clothes, I think. I love the picture of Seppi inside with his hair all over; he's so adorable and so big now!

Olivia Heilmann said...

My goodness! He is so big! :)

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

Corie! I have not been on here FOREVER! I hope you are doing well. Seppi is so darling I think he looks a ton like you :) We need to play soon. lmk you can e-mail me kafo9@yahoo.com

JAKE AND STACY said...

cute family snow people. you are such a good mommy.