BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Minute to Win it Birthday HOOPLA!

Mike planned a very fun Birthday celebration for me. There was cake, presents but a little twist.. I was not allowed to open my presents until I completed several Minute to Win it tasks.
I was really worried that I would make a fool of myself and not be able to complete any of them in a minute, but I surprised myself and did pretty good!
I did the cup pyramid, the pop can on it's side, the cookie on the face, I took down a pop can tower with rubberbands, the tissue one, etc.
The ones I COULDN'T do was stack 3 golf balls (I couldn't stack even 2), Mike quickly showed me up! The other one I couldn't do was the spoon on spoon into a jar.. Mike again took the challenge and won it.. I'm telling you he should be on the show! haha. it'd be a quick fix for student loans! haha
anyway it was a lot of fun and I felt loved!

sadly the only pictures we took were that of others trying out the events. I have a few videos of me doing them, but they won't LOAD.. AH MAN.
sorry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is awesome!!! I love your family:)