BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary

On Thursday the 19th Mike and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe its been 5 years. Mike and I dated for 5 years before we were married so we've officially lasted a decade- only half of which actually counts! I'm amazed that its been that long because it's gone by so fast. I can honestly say that I Love him more now than I did when I married him (although I loved him an awful lot then too!). I remember the day we got married, it was a beautiful day in May and our families were all gathered and we were all just SO HAPPY, I've never felt better about a decision before in my life. Mike has always been there for me when I have a bad day, or a couple of bad days. We may not have perfect lives but together we have helped each other weather all sorts of storms. I am so grateful to have him in my life, he has changed me for the better! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MIKE!!! HAPPY 5 YEARS!

We went out to a movie during the day- the new pirates!! (which was great!!) My mom was awesome and watched Seppi. Then we hung out with Seppi for a couple of hours and dropped him off again at Mike's parents house and went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, we had a great time, and I felt wined and dined! then we went and played some racing games at the Nickel Cade. I know that sounds funny, but I LOVE the Nickel Cade! We used to go on dates there when we were dating! haha. So FUN.

2 comments:

Kris Hewitt said...

Congrats! We LOVE the nicklecade too!

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

Happy Anniversary! I feel like you guys have been married forever because I think I was probably 13 when you guys started liking each other.. but at the same time it feels like time has gone by so fast! It is so hard to believe none of us even knew about Jeseppi when you were first married because he is so much like you guys and he just fits so perfectly in your life. It is strange to think there are more of our kids to come and we will think the same thing after they are here. crazy!
Thank goodness for marriage. It has brought so many amazing things and people in our lives! CONGRATS
(that was deep huh)! my anniversary is next month.. so I've just been thinking! haha