BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Buzz Light-year to the rescue!!!

Last week "the mom passe" got together and went to the family Halloween party they had at the U.
It surprisingly was a TON of fun. Here are all the little friends that came with us.

Seppi was able to get some good Trick-or-Treating Practice here. He'd say "Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat." That is as far as I was willing to teach him! ha ha. and then He'd politely say "thank you SOOOO much! and wave goodbye."
He truly got into the Buzz light-year costume! He'd say "Where did Seppi Go?" and I'd say "I don't know, all I see is Buzz light-year" and he'd poke his head out of the hood and say "here I am mom!" LOVE THIS KID!!!
He would also say "Buzz light-year to the rescue" and "to infinity and beyond" as he ran off into the distance.
(Running is a favorite of his lately, he's getting fast).



There was tons of little craft tables (which were not a hit with my little space ranger). He was all about the candy! He has completely adopted Jerry Signfield's saying "get candy, get candy, get candy"!!!

Seppi, Knox and Maylee Just waiting to get going!

Seppi and Maylee, right after they had their faces painted.


This lady would not paint a rocket ship on Seppi's face, SAD.. So, instead he picked a frog. Ha ha. totally fun, but had nothing to do with his costume.

And Pony rides. I could not BELIEVE that Seppi wanted to go ALL by himself, He did not want me to walk beside him. He really is growing up so fast.


On Halloween we went Trick-or-treating around mine and Mike's neighborhood that we both grew up in with a bunch of Seppi's cousins and my siblings! Lots of fun, What a BEAUTIFUL night! Those pictures will be coming soon!
P.S. This Buzz light-year costume is what kept me busy making while Mike so studiously prepared for his Doctoral Project! (which by-the-way went very well for him!!- such a proud little wifey!)

1 comments:

Carters said...

Otto LOVED looking through this! So fun!