BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Who needs there own backyard to enjoy a perfect fall day?

Yesterday Mike and Seppi took a little walk to get the mail. A couple of minutes later I hear Loud screams and laughter of pure joy! Mike calls me and says "come on out here with us, you won't want to miss this, and bring the camera!!"

There was a HUGE pile of leaves all raked up for us ready to play in! Who would be able to miss such a fun opportunity to play in them? NOT US!

We had leaf fights, (even Seppi threw them at us!!) we jumped into them from the tree branches, we buried each other in them.

We had a lot of fun. It was a fun spontaneous thing that we did today. I LOVE DAYS LIKE THIS.




Look how sweet Seppi is. He's giving Mike kisses here, He always kisses our "boo boo's" better now, and is our personal Dr. He has the magic touch to make anyone feel better!

I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE, I HAD TO SHARE IT.

0 comments: